FinDock is heavily investing in Information Security. This is the first role solely dedicated to Information Security and it is essential for the long-term success and growth ambitions of FinDock. As a Security Officer you will be critical for fostering a secure, compliant and resilient organization and contribute to our trust value. Your impact matters!
You’ll set up Information Security from scratch and extend it with other certifications that are in line with our growth ambitions. You will be a strategic advisor to the leadership team and work closely together with especially Sales, Product and Engineering and Support. Your insights shape the future!
FinDock, a Salesforce ISV partner with customers across all Europe, delivers the leading payment management solution on the world's #1 CRM. We primarily serve non-profit organisations but are rapidly expanding to other industries and new countries, for example the US!
At FinDock, you are part of a dedicated, international team passionate about our organization and the software solutions we have developed. We strive for excellence, recognizing that mistakes and growth are inherently connected. Moreover, we strongly emphasize teamwork, with the motto 'together we achieve more' at the core of everything we do.
At FinDock, we value creating a pleasant and inclusive working environment. We encourage our employees to voice their opinions and be themselves. Giving back is an essential part of our organizational culture. While we work hard, we also ensure there are moments of relaxation and appreciation. We celebrate our successes as a team because we believe that collaborating and sharing success makes our organization stronger.Who you are
• A bachelor's degree in a relevant field (Information Security).
• Professional certifications such as CISSP, CISM, or ISO 27001 Lead Auditor are a plus.
• Experience with audit cycles of ISO 27001 or SOC2.
• Experience in a small SaaS enterprise is a significant advantage.What we offer
• Join an incredible team of passionate and supportive individuals in a informal environment
• Competitive salary with enticing extras
• Participation in FinDock’s Stock Appreciation Rights (SAR)
• Personal coaching and development (Engineer Yourself) plan and budget to help you become the best version of yourself
• Be part of a Great Place To Work®: a stimulating environment where everyone feels at homeNext steps
Want to be part of our dynamic development team and contribute to our mission? Apply now!